Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your motivational and accountability coach on skype

I will be your motivational and accountability coach on skype












About:

When someone asks me what Motivation is, my preferred answer is, “It’s having faith in oneself”.

Getting from where you are now to where you want to be in the future – can be difficult. That’s exactly why I put great importance on using a proven Motivational Coaching model that includes Accountability.

During our first 15 minute session, we will explore what you really want to achieve (and it may not be what you think it is). You’ll also discover how having what you want will impact on your life.

Our first session together is designed to be fun and informative. My clients often experience powerful ‘aha’ moments during this session and go on to achieve much more than they expected.

To book your first 15-minute session, buy my gig and check out my gig extras if you need more time. Once you’ve completed the payment you’ll be directed to a confirmation page where you’ll receive instructions and my private 1 to 1 coaching sky pe ID.

Speak with you soon.

If you have any questions - please get in touch first.



Reviews


theoriginalkp:Highly recommend. My session was outstanding experience. I was looking for perspective on business issues and Kev combined his rich business perspective and depth of understanding people to help me set a workable course.

erapport:Thank you for your kind words, Karen, it's a pleasure to help.

thimss:Erapport provided a lot of insight and valuable feedback.

erapport:I'm delighted that you enjoyed our session and appreciate your very generous tip. Thank you so.

love4beauty:highly recommended! very professional


No comments:

Post a Comment