Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will help in shigley machine design case studies and problems

I will help in shigley machine design case studies and problems












About:

I am a Mechanical Engineer with a lot of experience. I am passionate to excel in technical and mathematical world.
Shigley's machine design is my favorite book. I have string grip on all its case studies especially the " Power Transmission Case Study; in chapter 18. I am here for you to solve any problem. 

I studied mechanical engineering as it was my passion to become a mechanical engineer.During my engineering i studied a lot of subjects including Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Design, Internal Combustion Engines, Heat and Mass Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Theory of Machines, Gas Turbines, Mechanical Vibrations.

Regards,
Vaseem

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment