Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do online maths tutoring

I will do online maths tutoring












About:

Hi everyone,
I can help you with any Maths related problems.
If your looking for friendly guy to discuss your academic problems , Try Me and experience the difference. I would like to explain you the theories related and some easy ways of solving the problem so that you don't want to come back here for similar ones.

I'm expert in;

ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS

  • Geometry
  • Number systems
  • Data analysis

HIGH-SCHOOL MATHEMATICS

  • Algebra
  • Linear and Quadratic equations
  • Calculus
  • Applied Mathematics

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS

  • Advanced calculus
  • Linear Algebra
  • Numerical Methods
  • Operations research
  • Time series
  • Stochastic processors

Any other issues related...

Send me a scanned copy of your notes or sample textbooks ( Image or a document ).
Or you can directly inbox me the problems.

I can deliver through skype or as a typed document. 
Please Drop a message prior ordering..

  *** 24 x 7 Immediate response for your requests ***

Thanks....

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment