Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will work with the みんなのにほんご (Minna no nihongo)

I will work with the みんなのにほんご (Minna no nihongo)












About:

Japanese lesson ! 

I learnd Japanese for 5 years and I have been in Japan one year in order to finish my studies.

If you want to learn Japanese you are more than welcom to contact me ! I will work with the "Minna no nihongo".

You won't have to pay for the first lesson because it will be a test lesson. To know if my method is suitable for you.

Reviews


jack_alz:great working with her

sntmrd:Easy to communicate with. Prepares good material, she's nice and patient :)

sntmrd:High quality experience. She prepared good material for the first lesson. She's very good at explaining and did some research on topics that I specifically mentioned that I was interested about :)

happychau123:Great tutor and nice person to study Japanese with:)

happychau123:Very good experience! \nWill take her lesson again definitely :)


No comments:

Post a Comment