Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will share with you my analysis of past papers and teach you how to study less and do better.

I will share with you my analysis of past papers and teach you how to study less and do better.












About:

I will give you the core tools and share with you very crucial resources to help you pass your A level Law exam! As a past student, I discovered some timeless techniques that can be applied not only to law but any subject that will help you to gain a better understanding of what a syllabus expects from you and then teach you how to exceed expectations! Also, I'll teach you how to study the right mix of topics for the exam because it is almost impossible to be perfect at every part of the law syllabus. I will teach you how to zero in on the frequent topics and get an A without even studying everything.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment