Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will teach you german via webcam

I will teach you german via webcam












About:

"Hallo"
and hello!

I am a native German speaker located in the US and I will give you a 15 minutes German lesson via Skype, Facetime or Google Hangouts.

You will need no additional learning material (i.e. no text book). The text material for the lessons will be provided by me.

With me, you can learn about the language as such (beginner or advanced), but you can also learn about German culture, daily life etc.

PLEASE NOTE: For the time being, this gig is mainly open for those students that are already active with me - while I might be able to do to the occasional one-off lesson, I don't have the capacity for new long-time students. Thanks :)

Reviews


davissc5:Great work as always.

susanwagner:Thanks, always happy to work with you!

davissc5:Vielen Dank

susanwagner:Freue mich immer wieder!

davissc5:Thanks for your continued help.


No comments:

Post a Comment