Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will guru dave blues teach music, numbers, astrology

I will guru dave blues teach music, numbers, astrology












About:

 Hello ;)


 A huge welcome from Oxford England!!


I am instrumentalist Guru Dave Blues,  I teach Music, Numbers & Astrology

  

I will teach about New tunings that can heal the body,

 I am happy to talk about my life and why i teach and also why i share my dreams,

 

Schools and anything like that type of learning  will not show you the real side of life,


its a step by step progression to program you into the world of the worker ants,

 

the hidden Information some say is of the free masons some say  its world leaders, some say its religion , i say there the scared


 they dont want us to know there power, or they lose it all!!


They trick us by Film  or Fantasy maybe some call it the news

 Some call it magic, mind control , or just fear tactics,


 I have many subjects i can talk to you about,  its about being turned on


 switched on!! 

to know why you are! 

 

Will you light up the world  or follow it to darkness ,

 

We are leaders, follows or Watchers 

 Who are you!!


Godspeed Friends

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skype  60 mins  =  20$

Skype  120 mins  =  35$

----------------------------------------------

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment