Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide online lessons only (I WILL NOT HELP YOU CHEAT IN YOUR EXAMS OR ASSIGNMENTS)

I will provide online lessons only (I WILL NOT HELP YOU CHEAT IN YOUR EXAMS OR ASSIGNMENTS)












About:

Please I DO NOT HELP STUDENTS TO CHEAT IN THEIR EXAMS, THESIS, ESSAYS OR ASSIGNMENTS. 

  • I will only provide you with tutoring to help you grasp the concepts and understand an academic course. 

I am a MSc. MPhil. Physicist  that changed careers into accounting. Currently an exams qualified accountant practising with a top firm & also running my own online based practise.

I don't offer tutorials above Undergraduate level.

During my graduate studies, I was a tutor for Undergraduate students academic lessons; helping them understand the core concepts.

Purchase the relevant amount of hours from the gig packages, I usually offer tutorials between 6pm GMT to 3am GMT.

I am also able to offer lessons on Skype (audio) and team-viewer (shared screens) if required (please arrange this with me before completing a purchase).

I have advanced knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Accounting and will be able to tutor you to understand what you find difficult in your lessons. I can't stress this enough: This gig is not for students that want someone to sit their exams, write they essays or complete their assignments for them. I do not offer that service, so please do not request for it. 

Reviews


dsala29:He helped us out with a last minute study session! Very good! Thanks

guppy318:Made the topic very easy. Thanks!

christineluu:Thank you so much! :)

amigo771:Will def come back! The best accounting person ever!

amigo771:Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment