Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will teach or tutor you with easy english or spanish lessons

I will teach or tutor you with easy english or spanish lessons












About:

Hello there and welcome to my Gig, here's some important information:


  1. Lessons can last a minimum of 45 minutes and a maximum of 2 hours 20 minutes. We can do it on whichever platform you prefer such as Skype/Facebook Messenger/Hangouts/Telegram/Viber or one of your preference. I'm always keen to learn about new calling apps.
  2. If you would like extra lessons the same day or extra time, that too counts as extra and I need you to let me know before purchasing so I can make the time for your lesson. 
  3. I need you to give me your topics to study or the ones you wanna talk about.
  4. Let me know which field you want to practice: speaking, pronunciation improvement, grammar, spelling, etc.
  5. Let me know your level of knowledge of selected language.

Online classes with me are essentially a conversation where we go over the areas of Spanish or English that you need help with. I can answer a list of questions you have, teach you an entire verb tense, help you write an email or CV, help you with your accent and pronunciation, or just have a conversation with you in Spanish or English or both!  You can have as many tutoring sessions with me at any time, so long as I'm available. 

Reviews


shefsyn:Naliel is very committed and dedicated English tutor with good knowledge on English grammar. I highly recommend her courses.

nalielrugeles:It was a great pleasure meeting Shefsyn, she's really friendly and such a nice person to meet!

myrabozeman710:Great work

nalielrugeles:Excellent person to meet.

josephsandall:Great lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment