Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will teach french and eng on skype to kids, teenagers and adults

I will teach french and eng on skype to kids, teenagers and adults












About:

  • Venezuelan teacher with a licence in Modern Languages and almost ten years of experience in the field of teaching both English and French as a foreign language to kids, teenagers and adults.

  •  DALF certification in French.

  •   Service offered : teaching of English or French as a Foreign Language on Skype through fun and dynamic activities according to the student's interests and needs.

  •  Professionalism and quality guaranteed.

  •  Please contact me using the Contact Me button to check availability before requesting the service.

Reviews


bruno87:Amazing! I'm going to order more sessions!

acgb87:Thank you Bruno! It was really nice working with you!

scottysheriff:It was a great lesson! I enjoyed it and it was very helpful! Adriana is patient and is a great teacher. I highly recommend.

acgb87:Thank you! You are a very motivated student!

pasta1212:AMAZING PERSON! Very nice and understanding, I would recommend her 10/10!


No comments:

Post a Comment