Friday, July 27, 2018

I will teach you dance via a tutorial video for any song

I will teach you dance via a tutorial video for any song












About:

i can teach you dance for any song that you require step by step or briefly ..via tutorial videos
Depending upon the package, you can learn dance more efficiently !

NOTE:GROUP DANCE IS NOW AVAILABLE! :)

NOTE :CUSTOM OFFERS CAN BE DONE ACCORDINGLY ! :)

NOTE: Copywriting our choreography has separate charges which is mentioned 

PS: Please Message me before ordering !!!

Reviews


painterwish72:Amazing seller. I will most def purchase more orders. Expert and teaches very well.

barathkumarbk:one of the most passionate dancers I've seen, and a great customer ! looking forward to working with you again ! :)

nikewlart:Loved the dance!!

barathkumarbk:very cooperative and an awesome customer :) hope we Collab again !

painterwish72:Amazing seller. I will most def purchase more orders. Expert and teaches very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment