Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help you learn english through skype

I will help you learn english through skype












About:

I offer immersion English lessons to boost conversational English through Skype and other platforms. Lessons include grammar and pronunciation suggestions and are a fun casual way to help improve your English if you are not a native speaker. Lessons include fun excersizes to boost your confidence as well as get you comfortable with speaking and thinking in English. 

Reviews


rafaelblink:He was my first English teacher and I love it, Thank you Mike.

mikefoster881:Rafael is a wonderful student who listens well and is always eager to learn.

liran_kabilo:Mike is a great teacher, patient and providing a feedback all the time

mikefoster881:Liran is an excellent student who is always eager to learn and has a very positive attitude.

liorsultan9:Mark is really professional teacher, he knows how to\nadopt himself to your needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment