Monday, July 30, 2018

I will give you french lesson

I will give you french lesson












About:

Please contact me before ordering.

I need to know in which country where you live and at what time are you available.

This gig is for beginners, intermediate Level , upper intermediate Level or advanced in French.

I will teach you conversational French or the basics in French for 30 minutes for one gig.

30 minutes is one gig and one hour two gigs.

I'm a French native speaker and I live in France.

If you need to learn French in order to travel feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Ben

Reviews


santiagokub:very good to work with Ben. Great communication

benmalinge:Une conversation très intéressante. Excellente fin de soirée. Encore merci.

pamela1977:You are a great teacher. :)

benmalinge:A very good student :) Very motivated

pamela1977:Thank you very much for lesson. I really like the lessons.


No comments:

Post a Comment