Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide english conversation lesson

I will provide english conversation lesson












About:

Are you stressed or embarrassed about learning English?  Contact me for a free consultation and lesson preview.

This service provides a safe and anonymous way to learn conversational English online in a one-on-one videoconferencing environment with a TESOL certified instructor. I am experienced in guiding lesson plans. I will always treat you with the utmost respect. My goal is to help you quickly and easily achieve conversational English in a comfortable environment.  

Please contact me for a consultation and start learning conversational English from anywhere in the world today. I look forward to meeting you!

Reviews


husain14:i would defiantly work with her again

nikailr:Outstanding Experience!

petrinac:The class goes very well as expected

kawakaya:She is responsive and a good person to work with.

nikailr:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment