Monday, July 30, 2018

I will give you a professional guitar lesson for 30 minutes via Skype

I will give you a professional guitar lesson for 30 minutes via Skype












About:

Hey!

Ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar? Or are you a player wanting to improve your chops? I am your man!

I have been teaching guitar for over 7 years both privately and within numerous schools. 

Proficient in almost every genre, i focus on technique and feel // lets make you the best guitarist you can be. 

I supply reading material, video links, homework and an all round fun experience // lets face it, if its not fun, why bother? 

I am skilled in audio engineering (degree) and can help with setups for live performance and recording too! Let's make you sound GREAT!!

I teach: Acoustic guitar, Bass guitar, 6 string electric guitar and 7 string electric guitar (anything with strings...)

I can be your teacher for 10, 20 or even 30 minutes // i use Skype and am located within Australia (MELBOURNE) AEDT time zone

Get in contact for a quote for longer lessons.

Thank you!

Warm Regards,
AudioWave

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment