Friday, July 20, 2018

I will be your mathematics assistant. I am really good in the Topics Math, Algebra, differential eq

I will be your mathematics assistant. I am really good in the Topics Math, Algebra, differential eq












About:


  • Trust me, I'm an Engineer!!!!
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Timely Communication
  • Money Back Guarantee

I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer with a huge passion for Mathematics. CALCULUS, ALGEBRA, TRIGONOMETRY, VECTORS & COMPLEX NUMBERS  are just some of the categories I canf help you with. I have experinced  of more than 10 years.

Please let me know the questions you have :))

  • Calculus
  • Algebra
  • Statistics
  • Trigonometry
  • Vectors 
  • Complex Numbers
  • and many more!!

    Please contact me before placing an order :) 

    Thank you 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment