Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will teach you basic english

I will teach you basic english












About:

Bienvenido! Nihao! Hi,

Do you want to be able to identify items and be able to name them in English? 
Do you want to be able to Effectively communicate in English?
Well, I am just the person to help you.

About Me:
English is my native language and I have had experience teaching children. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and without a doubt know I am the right teacher for You.

Offering:
  • Lessons via Skype
  • Lesson notes
  • Worksheets to complete tasks
  • Offline Support
  • Etc.

Requirements:
  1. Please send me a message before ordering for us to work out a schedule for class time.
  2. Be ready to learn and have fun.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment