Friday, July 27, 2018

I will coach you through your big life goals

I will coach you through your big life goals












About:

As a Regional Emmy Nominated Writer, 3-time book author, Creative Producer by Full-time Profession, Competitive Swimmer/Triathlete, Music Producer (I've written with Grammy-nominated artists), and Photographer with degrees in Music Theory and Psychology, I do a lot, and I know how to get things done. 

In fact, I wrote a book about goal setting entitled UNFINISHED: Dream, Complete, and Repeat Your Life's Work. I'm an expert in goal-setting and coaching creatives and athletes to achieve their big life goals. 

I offer as many 30 or 60-minute Video Conference sessions as you need to set your goals, craft actionable and practical goals and strategies to complete these goals. I will also keep up with you weekly via text or short phone calls to see how you are progressing. 

No one completes their big achievements in a silo. You need a coach. I have the experience and knowledge to get you to where you want to go. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment