Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will teach you italian on skype

I will teach you italian on skype












About:

If you are a beginner or you have an advanced level in italian, if you want to learn from the basis or you just want to practice the language talking to someone, here I am :)

I am an italian native speaker and I can give you skype lessons (60 minutes of lesson each gig).
  • I can teach you italian grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation and you can practice your listening and speaking. 
  • You will learn about italian culture, geography, current event - and tips if you're planning your holidays in this beautiful land ;)
  • We can chat some days, so you will increase your reading and writing skills.
  • Moreover, at the end of each lesson I can give you some written exercise (that I can correct the following time) and website links where you can practice.

If you are interested but need more information, contact me!

Reviews


onlinetutoruk:Sei perfetta Chiara, grazie!! I completely recommend Chiara, she's patient and explains things in a very clear way! Thank you!

ricesteban:Chiara is a fantastic Italian tutor.

ricesteban:My Italian has improved quite a bit in the last few weeks with Chiara's help. Great tutor

tornord:Chiaracol is great!

ricesteban:Great as always


No comments:

Post a Comment