Friday, July 27, 2018

I will teach you to speak english

I will teach you to speak english












About:

I am a native speaker of American English, and I love teaching languages! I can work with Intermediate and Advanced learners, but if you are a beginner that speaks French or German, I can teach you as well! I can help out with grammar, vocabulary, comprehension or conversation. My teaching style is completely based on the student's needs. Let me know what you want to work on, and I can help!

Delivery/scheduling time is 7 days. Once the lesson is scheduled, the order is considered delivered, and you can cancel or reschedule once. Lessons will take place through Skype.

Reviews


juliendemarque:It was really great, I recommand this seller.

juliendemarque:It was really great, I recommand this seller.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment