Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will tutor your child in math via online virtual classroom

I will tutor your child in math via online virtual classroom












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Growing up, I had tutors from 2nd grade all the way through middle school. I don't know how I would have survived without the encouragement of someone who genuinely wanted me to succeed. 

I took this inspiration to become a certified elementary teacher with my favorite subject being math. 

I help kids between the ages 6-13 study math using various online tools and practice worksheets with the goal of making them feel more confident in school.

BONUS - I am an expert motivator. School can be competitive and challenging. I know first hand how hard it is to feel behind. I keep the positive energy going so that the student can push themselves to succeed in school. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment