Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will create windows and software tutorials or documentation

I will create windows and software tutorials or documentation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create step by step tutorials for a Windows function or software of your choosing. The tutorials will be delivered in PDF format with pictures and detailed descriptions.
I can localize the text in the language you want if you provide the translations. 
For very complex software I will make you a custom offer. For three or more tutorials ordered I will make you a discount

I also offer tutorials for Android apps. 
Ask for a custom offer if the software you want documented has a lot of features or options.

Reviews


daisies4kim:Most excellent professional service. I am definite impressed and will highly recommend this seller:)

senfire:Great communication, pleasant and very prompt.

dominicbeaulieu:very good communication, exceptional result, could not be happier.

senfire:A pleasure to work with, come back anytime you need anything done.

jamalpinang687:Great ... thank you! good service


No comments:

Post a Comment