Monday, June 25, 2018

I will write your one of a kind wedding vows

I will write your one of a kind wedding vows












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">It's a once in a lifetime experience and your wedding vows should express all the love, hope and anticipation that is in your heart.  Working with you on what you'd like to say, I will craft the most beautiful gift that you could ever give to your beloved.

Please include: 

Your name
Are you male or female 
Name of your intended
Are they male or female
The promises you wish to make or what you wish to say from your heart.

I will do the rest!

Reviews


wyohicks:Excellent writer! Very fast turn around time. I would highly recommend!!!

danktra:Not the greatest write, Terry really helped me out. Thanks

visuseast:Extremely fast turnaround and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much.

joypink:I am so happy. Terry put perfectly into words what I want to say to my future husband.

nyliramm:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment