Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will offer specialized help with any kind of math problems

I will offer specialized help with any kind of math problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi, I am an industrial engineer with 5 years of experience and I will help you with any kind of question or explanation you need in themes of math:
Calculus
Geometry
Statistic
Algebra
Trigonometry
Arithmetic

I have a lot of experiences with online tutoring and I am a seller level 2 in here so I know very well the page. 
This is a new gig but I have a lot of experiences in an old gig here with maths. 
Ask me for any doubt you have!

También hablo español asi que si eres de habla hispana también puedo ayudarte en cualquier dificultad matemática que tengas. 

Reviews


oligrisedale:fantastic

miguel221:She the best , so responsable and such a great person.

greysbv:Thanks a lot :)

asencoexus:The best always!

tmonice425:she is great and always responds in a timely manner!


No comments:

Post a Comment