Sunday, June 24, 2018

I will help you learn english and spanish

I will help you learn english and spanish












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">English and Spanish classess for all levels. We can have conversations about:
- Latin American cultures, especially about Colombia
- practicing vocabulary
- grammar and pronunciation in Spanish or English
- conversational English and Spanish
- solving doubts about the English or Spanish language
- guiding you on how to learn a language
- preparing you for an oral exam in Spanish or English

Don't worry about your level, I'll adapt myself to your level to help you get your learning goals. 

Reviews


gabyfaz:Excellent teacher, very helpful and kind.

teacherzuly:Really nice and friendly buyer. I'm looking forward to working with her again.

altin1504:She is nice.

teacherzuly:You're really nice and kind too.

kaekingkarn:I love to learn english language


No comments:

Post a Comment