Monday, June 25, 2018

I will give you online english lessons

I will give you online english lessons












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! I'm an English teacher who has worked with a variety of different students, some searching to better their grammar, study for the IELTS or TOEFL test, or just have a conversation!

Different students have different needs, and I'm committed to help you learn in a way that's interactive and effective. I have different packages including different deals and plans, but if none of them fit your needs feel free to message me about a custom order.

When ordering my gig you will receive:

  • An hour long, interactive, personalized English lesson with an experienced teacher.
  • A Google Doc or Microsoft Word document after a quick assessment of your needs, through which we may plan a lesson course.
  • With packages you'll receive a schedule, planned out according to which days you have available for class, for upcoming classes.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts or inquiries, I'm excited to help you broaden your horizons and communicate with the world!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment