Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will teach you how to improve your mandarin pronunciation

I will teach you how to improve your mandarin pronunciation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Are you learning Mandarin and need help with pronunciation?

I'm a native Mandarin speaker and my goal is to help Mandarin learners succeed in their learning process. For $5, I will correct your Mandarin pronunciation up to 500 words. I will give you feedback and advice on how you can improve your pronunciation. All you have to do is record yourself speaking Mandarin and send me the recording in a MP3 file.

You will receive:
  • My feedback and advice in a Word file
  • I will identify which words you need to work on, and send short recordings of the proper pronunciations.

To get the most benefit, check out my gig packages:
Full-length recordings for your text
I will read your text twice in a normal and a slow speed.

Extra sample sentences with recordings
I will write and record extra sample sentences for you to practice.
My recording samples:
https://soundcloud.com/user-603655463

All recordings will be delivered in clean MP3 files. I have a gentle, neutral Taiwan Mandarin accent that is well understood among Mandarin speakers. You can use my speech as a good model and match your pronunciation to it.

Let's start improving your Mandarin today! Just order this gig and send me your recording.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment