Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will assist and tutor you in french language

I will assist and tutor you in french language












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! 

I am providing high-quality French Language Lessons Online, specialized in practice of verbal French language, on different subjects, via Skype or Google Hangouts!
 
Sports, Events, Popular Trends, Fashion, Love, Cars, Games, Science, Advices, Small Talks, all of the Every-day things that you would like to discuss about! 

My professional experience guarantee a fruitful class and the best possible training!
Success through my tutoring and guided learning is guaranteed!

Check my Package offers, and feel free to choose Basic, Advanced or Full (Recommended) Package of Services.

We can arrange our lessons online by a schedule - my time zone is GMT+1, London time. Possible time for Class is:
Monday to Friday 1000 hours until 2300 hours;
Weekend 0900 hours until 1800 hours.

Don't miss this chance, Contact me!
Let's chat up soon!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment