Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will show you how to solve any lsat logic game

I will show you how to solve any lsat logic game












About:

I've been teaching students around the world how to master the LSAT for almost 20 years, approximately half of that time spent teaching and training new teachers for the Princeton Review.  I've taken every test and have scored a 178 on the official test.  I know the key to solving any LSAT logic game is setting it up correctly.  I will show you how to set up each game and break down the clues for 2 full tests (or 8 individual logic games) or more!  Starting at just $5.  You can even get the breakdown of every test and have the opportunity to ask follow up questions about specific questions within any test with the premium offering.  This is often the hardest part of the LSAT for students but I can make it easier for you.

Reviews


ngilles2000:Mattsidhom knows his job extremely well. Outstanding experience more than expectation.

mattsidhom:Outstanding Experience!

nelianor74:Very fast delivery.

mattsidhom:Outstanding Experience!

pikappdude:This guy knows his stuff! Very happy with the gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment