Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will provide assistance in civil engineering problems

I will provide assistance in civil engineering problems












About:

Hi!
I am a student of Civil Engineering and have valid concepts about various courses that I have studied during my engineering degree. I can help you solve your problems related to:
  1. Mechanics 
  2. Mechanics of Solids(1&2)
  3. Structural Analysis (1,2and3)
  4. Concrete Designing
  5. Plain Reinforced Concrete
  6. Fluid Mechanics(1 and 2)
  7. Hydraulics
  8. Soil Mechanics(1 and 2)
  9. Transportation
  10. Construction Project Management
  11. And much more
You Can Inbox me anytime and I will be available to help you right away. I will provide a detailed step by step solution for every problem and assure a 100% quality work.
Please contact me before placing an order. Thanks.

Reviews


tasticz:Thanks bro

faisalasghar:A generous client. Thanks a lot!

just_2_cheap:NICE GUY. THANKS

faisalasghar:Thanks a lot

just_2_cheap:THAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNKKK YOOOUUUUU


No comments:

Post a Comment