Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will tutor/help you in biology and English,contact me and we can discuss the details.

I will tutor/help you in biology and English,contact me and we can discuss the details.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an undergraduate student Of BS(hons) Biotechnology. So , I have a good grip on Biology. I have more specified knowledge on all the topics related biotechnology .but i have studied all the basics regarding all the fields of Biology like the following:-    (regarding all classes of organisms)
  • Cell structure
  • Metabolism
  • Anatomy
  • Physiology
  • Reproduction
  • Nutrition
  • Molecular techniques e.g PCR ,Gel Electrophoresis
  • Genetic engineering
  • Recombinant DNA technology
  • Central Dogma   Etc
Regarding English,As i am an undergraduate level student ,I am fluent in English ,plus My hobby is reading and creative writing,so i have full command in English ,I have provided some of my my work in this gig
I can tutor or help you in:-                                               
  • Spoken English
  • Creative writing(includes essays ,stories, dialogues,articles ,Novels etc)
  • Thorough Research on any topic
  • Professional editing and proofreading
  • English Grammer
  • spellings
  • Punctuation   etc
  We can use applications like skype or we can work by Chatting ,which ever method you prefer.

I assure you that i will make your satisfaction my first preference.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment