Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will help you in mechanical engineering and relevant problems

I will help you in mechanical engineering and relevant problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Mechanical Engineer.I have 8 years experience and I will help you in your relevant mechanical engineering problems as i have experties the followings

Themodynamics
Engineering Statics
 Engineering Dynamics
Fluid Mecanics
Engineering Design
Engineering Materials
Mechanics of Materials
Heat And Mass Transfer
Mechanics of Machines
Control system
MATLAB
Mathlab
Autocad
Calculus
Numerical Analysis
You will be 100% satisfied with the work.Feel free to contact me any time as I am available for you in 24 hours.
I will give you full money back guarantee if you would not satisfied with the work.
Thanks  









Reviews


bebooo:A grade results. Best mechanical engineering \nQuick response within an hour. Deliver good and professional work. \nI recommend you to work with him for all your mechanical needs.

ahsanasghar972:Thank you so much...He is of the best buyer.Wish you to work again and again with you.

bebooo:One of the best mechanical engineering on Fiverr. \nEasy to contact and great results \nI recommend him to all users on fiverr \nIf you want an A work with ahsan

ahsanasghar972:One of the best buyer...!!Really co-operative...!

abdull98:GOOOOOOOOD


No comments:

Post a Comment