Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will tutor you in maths, electrical engineering

I will tutor you in maths, electrical engineering












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am graduated as Electrical Engineer from a well-known university in Pakistan named as UET Lahore and our department is in the top 250s list in Qs Ranking in the world.

For all the buyers,

  • Express Delivery
  • 24 Hours Online Service
  • 100% buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Work will 100% correct 
  • 100% Full refund if you are not satisfied with my work


I have done many stalwart projects during my engineering and still doing.I have good command on all subjects like
 
Circuit Analysis and design,
Digital logic design,
electronics,
Control Systems
microprocessor systems,
C programming.
Assembly programming Verilog/VHDL
 Power System Analysis PCB Design


I have an excellent command also in Mathematics subjects such as.

1. Algebra
2. Trigonometry
3. Calculus
4. Geometry
5. Probability
6. Statistics
7. Any other math-related problems

I also had been brilliant in applied physics subjects in my whole engineering.

To be helpful to someone is really worth miles and it is a good place where you communicate, contribute, learn and help others.


Best Regards: Asif Mazari

Reviews


uaefreelancers:You consistently bring your all and I truly appreciate that. Thank you

asif_mazari:thank you mam. you are great buyer always.

rafealbannay:Fast and good

asif_mazari:Outstanding Experience!

klevans123:Extremely pleased to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment