Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will help you to solved mathematics problems

I will help you to solved mathematics problems












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi,

WELCOME TO MY GIG


I am online tuition teacher.


Want to solve problems of secondary students online not for money just for there bright future.


If you are not good in your studies and or stuck on any Mathematics question looking for a online tutor who solved your problems.


Then I guaranteed that you are on the right place.If you want to ask some questions of following chapters.
1)Sets.
2)Systems of Real Numbers,Exponents and Radicals.
3)Logarithms.
3)Factorization,H.C.F,L.C.M,Simplifications and Square Roots.
4)Algebraic Expressions.
5)Trigonometry.
6)Matrices.
7)Derivations.
8)Integrations.
9)Arithmetic Mean,Median & Mode.
10)Eliminations.
11)Quadratic Equations.
12)Standards Deviations and Variations.


Then i will solved and explain online with multiple times you want to learn and do just in 5$.

                                                                                                                                                           
Exclusively on fiverr.com


Just tell me your requirement.I will try my level best and I guaranteed that you will like my work.

NOTE:
Plz contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusion and cancellation.

Feel free to contact me.

THANKS.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment