Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will offer psychic reading with lenormand

I will offer psychic reading with lenormand












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">For the basic 5$ gig, you may ask ONE short question to my Lenormand cards. You will receive the card layout and a summarized, quintessential answer to your question, a few phrases.

For more/complex questions, please order the extra gig.

All the other readings are the extra gig. You can find a detailed description of the other psychic readings and the Requirements for each reading in the attached pdf.

Reviews


novemberwitch:Thank you.

luna_madalina:It was my pleasure! Take care!

mjliebman:Caring wonderful reading. Thanks so much

luna_madalina:It was my pleasure! :) Good luck and keep me posted!

jjk1973:Thank you again for another outstanding reading, Luna! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment