Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will assist you in any mathematics related problems in time

I will assist you in any mathematics related problems in time












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As a final year mechanical engineering student, I can easily relate and give accurate explanations in whatever difficulties you are having and because I have come across most of this topics during my  engineering training. I will be available 24/7 to assist you understand these mathematics principles better. I can be your virtual tutor in the following areas...
  • Arithmetic
  • Algebra
  • Calculus
  • Complex numbers
  • Geometry
  • Trigonometry
  • Matrix
  • Statistics and Probability
  • Vector   etc                                                                                                                         I assures you of excellent service at all time. Please do feel free to contact me first before placing orders or for any further clarifications...Looking forward to working with you...Cheers

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment