Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will assist you in mathematics,calculus,statistics and physics

I will assist you in mathematics,calculus,statistics and physics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an electrical engineering student and more interesting of mathematics and physics. I could be able to assist you to solve your mathematics and physics related problems
  
I can help you in,
  1. calculus
  2. trigonometry
  3. linear algebra
  4. general mathematics
  5. applied mathematic
  6. probability and statistics
  7. complex numbers 
  8. related problem in physics
 10.mathematical modeling
and many more...

I'm sure you satisfy with the solution and work with you in continuously. the price can be negotiated upon request and w'd be able to discuss about it.

hope work with you all more and more good luck...!

 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment