Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will teach what you want in spanish

I will teach what you want in spanish












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll teach you an efficient and professional Spanish class.

Do you want to learn Spanish but don't have the time to attend classes. I have the perfect solution for you.

As your private teacher, I'll be offering:

  •     Personalized lessons through Skype. (1 hour)
  •     Personalized Lesson sheets (with all the material needed: readings/recordings/videos/ grammar explanations).
  •     Workbook sheets without any extra charges (which covers the 4 tasks: reading, writing, listening and speaking)
  •     Unlimited coaching (not just during the class) to answer all the possible questions you may have.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment