Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will give online golf lessons via swing analysis software

I will give online golf lessons via swing analysis software












About:

I use swing analysis software to break down your swing and go over faults on where you are losing strokes to your buddies.  We all want to get better, and I'll get you there.  All it costs is $5, and you'll have video analysis for the rest of your life to look back on.  I let you keep the analysis so you can pull it up on your phone, or even at the driving range while your working on things.  I will need a video from down the line of you, as well as from the side view as well.  Please view this video in order to maximize what I can do for you when you record.  Don't be afraid to ask the guy hitting next to you to record you! 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6PAJ-ln5rg

Thanks for giving me a shot - it's one less shot to your round :)

Reviews


krudlerace:Good advice, will put some of the tips into practice.

jribbing84:Delivered exactly what he said he would. And it was much more in depth than I imagined.

stevemullin:I couldn't be more pleased with the product. 110% satisfied and will be a repeat customer for sure. My swing has improved dramatically with these personalized tips.

tannahillnick:Buyer was great and was very informative. Videos were great. Would recommend for sure!

guitarman74:Excellent and detailed information. Pointed out my major issues so I can work on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment