Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will give a 60 minute lesson

I will give a 60 minute lesson












About:

I teach English in my country so I do have a good background about teaching foreign languages. I would like to help you with Arabic. I can teach you letters, reading, writing and I can help you with Arabic conversations. Together we will see what you need and upon it we will set the plan of our lessons. Please contact me before placing an order so that we set the plan for the lesson together.

Reviews


anabanana954:Great teacher, I highly recommend her .

susanibraheem:Great learner, thank you.

anabanana954:Great Job . Thanks for teaching me .

susanibraheem:Thanks for letting me teach you too..

anabanana954:Susan is a great teacher thank you so much .


No comments:

Post a Comment