Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will teach and practice hebrew or english course with you

I will teach and practice hebrew or english course with you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will help you practice your Hebrew or English through Skype for a 1/2 an hour long session for only 5$!

want to improve you Hebrew/English skills? - Here's your chance!


Reviews


marvinpowell:Good vocal teacher.

nethaddad:Thank you so much! a pleasure working with you!

marvinpowell:Good voice teacher.

nethaddad:Thank you so much! \r\nlooking forward to our next lesson!

trycatch:She is a great and very kind person and I can say she not only helped me to improve my English. She also helped me to improve my knowledge of Hebrew and Israel. It was an excellent experience. I have found the first friend from Israel. Thanks Net Haddad.


No comments:

Post a Comment