Friday, July 6, 2018

I will be your native dutch teacher on skype

I will be your native dutch teacher on skype












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Do you want to learn and improve your Dutch?

I can help you!

I'll give you one-on-one Skype lessons. I'm a certified teacher and I have many years of experience teaching languages and doing translations. I've worked for several institutes both in classrooms and online. 

You’ll be learning:

✓ Grammar

✓ Proper writing

✓ Reading

✓ Pronunciation

✓ Listening

✓ Fluency in speaking

And more... 

Please contact me before ordering so that we can schedule the class at a time that fits us both perfectly. Write me and we can schedule a short session for free to talk about your needs and see if you want to take up lessons with me. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment