Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will support you in physics, chemistry and mathematics

I will support you in physics, chemistry and mathematics












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm very good at Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. I have best knowledge on the concepts of university, High school,College and Undergraduate level Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics.
I can help you in below subject areas and many more.

  • Mechanics
  • Optics
  • Static and Dynamic
  • Differential Equations
  • Integration
  • Trigonometry
  • Linear algebra
  • Graph Theory
  • Logic analysis
  • Real Analysis
  • Probability and Statistics
  • Organic Chemistry
  • Inorganic Chemistry
  • Physical Chemistry
  • General Chemistry

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING*

Thank You.

Reviews


xiefish:Don't urge me

physics_doe:thank you

xiefish:nice oneeeee

physics_doe:thank you

xiefish:nice job


1 comment: