Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do electrical circuits,control system and matlab projects

I will do electrical circuits,control system and matlab projects












About:

I am an Electrical Engineer and I can solve your queries related to Electrical Engineeringsubjects, including Matlab and Proteus, MultiSim also:

 The subjects are as under: 
  • Electric Circuit Analysis
  • Engineering Mechanics and Thermodynamics
  • Electronics I and II
  • Digital Logic Design
  • Signals and Systems
  • Electromagnetic Theory
  • Digital Signal Processing
  • Electric Machines
  • Electrical Measurements and Instrumentation
  • Control Systems
  • Microprocessor Systems and Interfacing
  • Power System Analysis
  • Power Distribution and Utilization
  • Power Transmission
  • Machines problem
  • Transformer and Motors
  • Power system protection 
ALSO
I have a great experience in the field of Power Electronics. I have made many projects like:
-> Multilevel Inverters
-> Single Phase Inverters
-> Three Phase Inverters
-> Digital Dimmer of a fan.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment