Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will explain how Capsim works, then I will guide you through a round of yours.

I will explain how Capsim works, then I will guide you through a round of yours.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will go through every department in Capsim and let you know the best stragtey to win.  There is a lot of information I will go through but it should be enough to have you be one of the best in your class.  

My group and I were first place in our class with over 250 million profits.  I also helped a group reach 1st place with them receiving top percentiles in score.  Its about understanding the game and how to out think your other opponents.

For $10 I will do all that is said above but for only ONE round.  I will actually help you play the round as well.  For every round there after, if you still need help or would just like me to do the round with and or for you, it will be another $10 dollars. So just to clarify 1 round = $10.

But wait there is more.  If you work with me for 4 rounds consecutively or non consecutively, I will drop the price for every round after to $7 dollars.
1-4 Rounds = Each Round will be $10
5-8 Rounds = Each Round will be $7
For example, if i played rounds 3-6 with you, round 7 would be $7 dollars instead of $10.

If you have any questions about price and or are interested, please contact me! Thank You 

Reviews


kuraijay:explained well.

p987654321:Perfect. Convenient

niko2895:Outstanding Experience!

brianxu:Niko is great at targeting my position in the market and articulated a well-thought for my project. We had great communication, Niko was very understanding and patient throughout the process, he went through every single details with me, and made sure I was understanding the contents. I would 100% recommend Niko to any buyers!

kuraijay:explained well.


No comments:

Post a Comment