Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will help you in mechanical engineering projects and problems

I will help you in mechanical engineering projects and problems












About:

Please don't place the Order before discussion please inbox me first I need to know if I'm able to do what you need.

I can help on following topics

  •  Engineering Drawing
  •   Mechanics of Materials
  •   Linear Algebra and Differential Equations
  •   Engineering Mechanics
  •   Introduction to Meterials Science and Manufacturing Engineering
  •   Complex Analysis and Mathematical Transforms
  •   Basic Concepts of Product Design
  •   Engineering Design Methodology
  •   Fluid Mechanics
  •   Metallurgy for Engineers
  •   Modeling of Dynamic Systems
  •   Strength of Materials
  •   Applied Thermodynamics
  •   Design of Machine Elements
  •   Manufacturing Engineering
  •   Mechanics of Machines
  •   Automobile Engineering

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment