Sunday, July 1, 2018

I will teach you english on skype

I will teach you english on skype












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello, My name is Krystal and I'm from the United State. I've taught English in Taiwan for a year.
You'll be getting one-on-one Skype lessons with an Internationally Certified TEFL, and ESL Teacher. I teach my class in a fun way to help you relax, and learn better. We will focus on speaking, listening, and pronunciation. If you have a particular topic you'd like to discuss, please let me know and we can go over it.

I hope you chat with you soon!

-Krystal

I also speak Chinese.

Serious inquiries only
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING SO THAT WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR LESSON TIME

Reviews


sverigeoneteori:I am very satisfied! I become better.

turnerkl3:Thanks so much! It’s been a pleasure helping you!

sverigeoneteori:She is an excellent teacher!

turnerkl3:It was wonderful having Ahmad as a student!

sverigeoneteori:I am very satisfied! I become better.


No comments:

Post a Comment