Friday, July 27, 2018

I will assist you calculus algebra geometry ap maths

I will assist you calculus algebra geometry ap maths












About:

If your kids have tough time learning Maths. I am here to help! with NYC standard. I have been experiencing about personal Maths tutoring for 1 year.  I am electrical engineer. My teaching style and goal is to guide students understanding the core of logical thinkings about Mathematics. 

-Algebra I,II
-Geometry
-Precalculus
-Calculus


I provide concise explanations. According to an effective learning, feel free to ask me any questions about the lessons above.

Before placing order, please discuss in details about student's maths background because I would like to provide specific explanations for each student.

Disclaimer : I do not complete any assignment for students. I prioritise self-learning.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment