Friday, July 27, 2018

I will teach you russian language online

I will teach you russian language online












About:

Do you need to practice your Russian or you don't know anything about it and want to learn it?
I'm here to help.

For beginners
If you don't speak Russian at all, don't worry, I'll explain how to start speaking this beautiful language and give you basic information. I have a short course prepared for you already. :) We will communicate in English and try to start using Russian a little bit.

For elementary- intermideate levels
I'll explain anything you don't understand about Russian and will practice it with you. If you want more than 1 lesson, I'll prepare an individual course for you, even if just for one lesson. We will try to communicate in Russian as you can but will use English when you need it.

For advanced and higher levels
Now you need to practice practice and practice, let's do it! We will communicate only in Russian.
.
I love teaching and sharing my knowledges with people, so you'll have a passionate, friendly teacher, who really cares about your result.

If you prefer some other duration of lessons, contact me and let's discuss it, my packages are flexible.

Looking forward to teaching you! :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment