Friday, July 6, 2018

I will fix your java programming issues online

I will fix your java programming issues online












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">i will fix any of your java programming issues online. i use Skype and Team-viewer to fix your issues. We can communicate daily via Skype. my packages starting at $5.
i will do revisions and explain while fixing issues. i will give you additional java knowledge while fixing your issues. if you do not have a Skype account, you can communicate with me on whats-app or Viber.

!important : "I Will Do Unlimited Revisions";

Please send me a message before you place an order.

                                                                            Thank You!
                                                                            (SLITGEEK)

Reviews


muji_abkr:Excellent work and looking forward to working with him again

slitgeek:He is a Top Buyer. easy to work with him.

muji_abkr:Excellent work and looking forward to working with him again

slitgeek:He is a Top Buyer. easy to work with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment